Win 2 Free Nights for up to 6 people
Draw Postponed, but you may still enter!
To enter this prize draw please like our facebook page, Share our Facebook or Instagram competition post and then sign up to our mailing list below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- UPDATE, Draw Postponed due to COVID-19, We will make the draw once we are able to re-open and the winner can book their holiday dates!
- Closing date for entries 31st March 2020 -(postponed date TBC) - The winner will be contacted via email (the email you subscribe to our website with) soon after the closing date.
- Winners must be over 18 years old - At least 1 guest over the age of 18 must be part of the holiday group attending. Children are welcome if accompanied at all times by a responsible adult over 18.
- Winners will be chosen at random from those who meet the entry requirements of liking our facebook page, sharing our competition post and subscribing to our mailing list on this website.
- By entering you agree to receive information and offers from Fronwen Lodge in future, you can unsubscribe to these emails at any time by following the instructions in the emails.
- FREE nights for the winner must be taken between 7th September and 31st november 2020. Nights must be consecutive and available.
- The holiday is for 2 nights with check in at 3pm and check out at 10am
- Full Identification must be provided before check in. Name, Home Address, Telephone Number, Email.
- A returnable security deposit of £200 will be taken online before the guests can enter the property for their stay. If any damage is caused or extra cleaning is needed on check out this will be taken from this deposit.
Please leave the Lodge clean and tidy as you would wish to find it. Any extra cleaning will be taken out of your damage deposit.
Please let us know the age of your children so we can accommodate them.
up to 2 dogs are welcome but they are NOT allowed in bedrooms or on beds.
Please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
Smoking or e-cigarettes are not allowed inside The Lodge. Please use the sand pot outside as your ash tray.
Please take muddy shoes off before entering where possible.
No camp fires or candles anywhere on the property.
Please separate recycling and put in the bins outside (round the back on the garden side)
Only burn logs and paper provided by us in the burner, not your rubbish. 1 x basket for free with stay, can purchase more for £5/Basket.
Main Fronwen House, pond and woods are not accessible to Lodge guests as this is private land, as well as the rear of the Lodge.
THE LODGE - SLEEPS 6 ADULTS
Holiday Cottage Self Catering Accommodation
These can be set up as doubles or twins for families or groups.
Sofa in the lounge is also big enough to crash on if you need the extra space. All bedding and towels are provided. Bedding, duvets and pillows are all anti-allergy.
Walk in shower, basin, toilet.
Shower/bath, basin, toilet.
Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Lounge with Log Burner Stove
Range cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, microwave, kettle, toaster, hoover, TV, DVD.
Outside Entertaining Space
Patio, private garden, outdoor seating.
Walker / Biker Friendly Outdoor Facilities
Large outdoor double sink and bike wash area, bicycle secure storage shed
Drying / hanging facilities for your wet outdoor clothes.
The highly insulated Lodge gets its hot water and heating from an eco-friendly air source heat pump, it's clean an highly energy efficient. The wood for the log burner is grown, seasoned and replanted at Fronwen with a lot of the chopping done by hand, so is therefore pretty much carbon neutral.
BESPOKE MODERN KITCHEN
Bike STORE & Bike Wash
Bathroom with Shower
Private Outdoor Seating Area
3 SuperKing or Twin Bedrooms
ADDITIONAL WALK IN SHOWER ROOM
OUTDOOR SINK AREA
"It’s so peaceful at Fronwen. The lodge is finished to a high spec and has everything you need. Sophie & James are so welcoming. We loved visiting lots of local sites and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Will definitely be back!"
Mr & Mrs L.
Were you happy with your stay? please send us a testimonial for our website :)
"Fronwen is absolutely delightful. it is so peaceful and quiet and perfect for a getaway. We travelled up from north London and it was worlds away from our every day rat race. I would highly recommend."