Keeping You and Our Community Safe COVID-19
We have closely followed the government guidance for re-opening and we adhere by the enhanced cleaning protocols set by Airbnb. We have been awarded the Airbnb committed to clean badge. We are taking the following extended measures and please ask for guests work with us to keep everyone safe:
- We will provide guests with new masks and gloves to use during their stay.
- We will provide strong hand sanitizer and alcohol gels to use.
- We will supply additional cleaning products to use during your stay.
- We encourage guests to be respectful of locals and local businesses to keep our community safe.
- We will be strict with social distancing with our guests and encourage guests to do the same when out and about in the community or visiting local attractions/suppliers.
- Self check-in only.
- A copy of our guest information pack will be in a wipeable folder on arrival.
- Time between guest stays has increased to allow time for deep cleaning.
- We have removed general leaflets, magazines, games and DVDs from the Lodge to minimize any germ transmission between guest stays. This sadly does make for less of a “homely” feel than we are used to providing, so please bring your own entertainment and you can find lots of tourist information online and on our website.
- We have also removed the Guest Book, if you would like to leave us a message after your stay please feel free to review us on Facebook, Google or Airbnb.